For the admission price of $20 per person:
• Admission to Holiday Mercado
• Coffee, Orange Juice & Pan Dulce
• Tamale making lessons-All product provided
• One dozen tamales to take home (ready to cook)
• Opportunity drawing
• 10:00 AM – Social & Continental Breakfast
• 11:00 AM – Tamale Lessons begin—Community is invited
*(Remember to bring your apron and a hair tie. Health Code requirements will be enforced for safety.)
Tamale makers must be at least 12 years of age and must be supervised by an adult. The cost to donate tamales for Christmas to a family in need is $10 for a dozen. Make a straight tamale donation and we will produce your tamales to donate.
• 10 AM – 2:00 Holiday Mercado. Take this opportunity to do some Christmas shopping. You’ll find a variety of unique and handmade articles by our MANA member vendors.
MANA thanks their community partner, The Bowers Kidseum, for hosting our Tamalada & Mexican Consul, Alejandra Garcia Williams for supporting this cultural event.
MANA de Orange County, founded by Mexican-American women in 1974, is a strong and unique organization which has expanded into a diverse group of Latinas who hold key roles in a variety of political, social and professional fields. MANA de Orange County, one of the oldest chapters in the nation, was chartered in Santa Ana, California, July of 1981. Its membership is comprised of homemakers, students and prominent political and community leaders in diverse fields, including diverse ethnic and gender members.
As a not for profit 501(c)3 organization, MANA de Orange County accomplishes its mission through the generous donations of those that support our mission, “To empower Latinas through leadership development, community service and advocacy.”
RSVP: By December 13th send an email to email@example.com – Seating is limited. Donations are gratefully accepted proceeds benefit MANA Programs such as the Annual Adelante Young Women’s Education & Leadership Conference.
Para más información: